Split Screen Van
Bay Window Van
T25 Wedge Van
NUTS AND BOLTS
Air Cooled Porsche
Rover V8 Parts
BMC Era Car Parts
Land Rover Kits
Terms & Conditions of Sale
- "the Company" means Alan Baxter trading as Volksbolts
- "the Customer" means the person, firm or company whom requests a quotation from or gives an order to the Company for the supply of goods.
- All terms & conditions shall be subject to and construed in accordance with English Law. Disputes arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Any variation of these conditions in any document of the Customer is inapplicable unless accepted in writing by the Company.
- Where a period is named for delivery, and such period is not extended by mutual consent in writing, the Customer shall take delivery within that period.
- Delivery dates and rates of delivery are given and intended as estimates only. The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage whether consequential or not due to delay in date of delivery or rate of delivery
- The Company reserves the right to make partial deliveries with outstanding balances to follow.
- Where Specifications or Drawings are to be supplied the Customer shall supply such Specifications or Drawings in reasonable time to enable the Company to complete delivery within the period named.
- Unless within 10 days of the date of despatch the Company is notified in writing to the contrary, all products despatched shall be deemed to have been accepted by the Customer.
- All items remain the property of the Company until paid for in full.
- Risk in the goods shall pass to the Customer upon receipt of the goods. Responsibility for safe and proper installation of all goods is with the Customer.
- Items cannot be returned for refund or exchange, whether ordered in error or due to a fault, if the item has been painted or modified in any way by the Customer.
- All special packaging materials and costs deemed necessary or advisable by the Company to ensure safe transit of the goods, either way, to or from the Customer, are at the Companies discretion chargeable to the Customer, with the charge being non-refundable.
- Pictures used to illustrate items on the Internet are a visual representation of the items being offered for sale. However, these pictures should be intended as a guide only as specifications can change over time. Colour reproduction is not guaranteed to be correct.
- Pictures used to illustrate items on the Internet may use additonal parts other than the item described, as a prop for the photograph. Such items are not included in the sale unless stated.
- In the event of any products being found to the Company's satisfaction to be defective as a result of faulty manufacture or labelling then the Company at its sole option agrees to either refund the cost of the product or replace such products.
- The Company does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on the Internet. The Company may make changes to the material on the Internet, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on the Internet may be out of date, and the Company makes no commitment to update such material.
- The Company shall be released from its obligations hereunder to the extent that the performance of these obligations is delayed, hindered, or prevented by any circumstances beyond the Company's control including without prejudice to the generality of the forgoing, industrial action, civil disturbance, war, act of God, fire, explosion, flood, seizure, arrest or requisition of the goods or any materials, failure to any of the Companies usual sources of supply of goods or materials, Government regulations, requirements, quotas or license restrictions, shortage of or delay in obtaining fuel or power.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is found by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which shall continue to have full force and effect.